Whole Cow Deposit
Grass-fed, Grain Finished Beef
- The average cost ranges from $3,500 to $4,500. Price is based on the hanging weight; the current price will be confirmed before the butcher date.
- Approx 430-500 pounds in your freezer, depending on the cutting. Approximately 17-21 cubic feet of freezer space will be required.
- Purchasing whole beef offers numerous advantages, including a wide variety of cuts and the ability to stock up for the year.
- Buying whole beef allows you to get premium cuts at one price directly from the farmer.
- Whole beef reservations offer the ability to have each side of beef cut differently.
- If cutting the whole beef into quarters, the side portions must match for cutting, and the quarter cut fee will apply.
- Our beef is dry-aged for approximately ten days and comes fast-frozen to keep fresh.
- After paying your deposit, a representative from Cammaert Farms will contact you regarding the next available reservation slot. If you live within our delivery zone, the price includes local delivery; alternatively, you can opt for a pickup option.
- If you’re in the local zone, you can take advantage of Saturday deliveries between 8:30 a.m. and noon. Logistics will be confirmed once the route is set and other orders have been accounted for on that butcher. Cammaert Farms nor our butcher will not hold your beef when the order is ready for pickup, so we kindly ask you to save the pickup date given.
- The deposit will be deducted from the final purchase price; all remaining payment is due before your beef is custom cut and packaged via Interac transfer, cash or certified cheque. Credit card payments are not available on bulk orders.
- For more information, please visit our FAQ page for delivery, payment terms, and other frequent questions and answers. Visit our custom page for current market rates and detailed product descriptions.