Beef Quarter Deposit
Grass-fed, Grain Finished Beef
- The average cost range is $1,000-$1,500. The Price is based on the hanging weight; the current price will be confirmed before the butcher date.
- Approx 110-130 pounds in your freezer, depending on the cutting. Approximately 6-7 cubic feet of freezer space will be required.
- We offer mixed front and back quarters, so you get the best cut selections.
- Quarter cutting is based on our standard cutting, including various steak selections, roasts, stewing beef, stir-fry strips, beef ribs, soup bones, and ground beef. Customers can customize pounds of ground and roast sizing selections.
- Quarters beef cut selections offer the ability to cook for a family throughout the changing seasons.
- Our beef is dry-aged for approximately ten days and comes fast-frozen to keep fresh.
- After paying your deposit, a representative from Cammaert Farms will contact you regarding the next available reservation slot. If you live within our delivery zone, the price includes local delivery; alternatively, you can opt for a pickup option.
- If you’re in the local zone, you can take advantage of Saturday deliveries between 8:30 a.m. and noon. Logistics will be confirmed once the route is set and other orders have been accounted for on that butcher. Cammaert Farms nor our butcher will not hold your beef when the order is ready for pickup, so we kindly ask you to save the pickup date given.
- The deposit will be deducted from the final purchase price; all remaining payment is due before your beef is custom cut and packaged via Interac transfer, cash or certified cheque. Credit card payments are not available on bulk orders.
- For more information, please visit our FAQ page for delivery, payment terms, and other frequent questions and answers. Visit our custom page for current market rates and detailed product descriptions.